Do u want to be that awesome parent that your kids friends envy? Do you want your kids to love you more and want to bond and spent time with you more and more each day?Do you want to be your kids favourite person? if yes,then just take this 30 days parenting challenge and be the beautiful parent you always wanted to be.
Parent-child relationship is a beautiful one but yet so complex .Each day we as parents are thrown with new challenges and barriers and it becomes difficult sometimes to keep the bond and connection in this parent child relationship.Each we need to grow and bond more with our kids o make them feel secure and loved.Being a parent especially a mother it’s not easy, every child looks upon the mother for everything and we as mother’s need to balance everytning.good parenting is even more difficult for working mothers.
Personally being a first time mom,I quit my job to be a hands on mom as i wanted to be there for my son in every step of his life. I watched his every milestones ,i watched him eat , play, sleep, even poop…i was there. initially it was great ,but slowly i was getting bored(oops did i just write that??), yes i was getting tired sitting at home as my enthusiasms was less , i was going gaga over everything my son does… at one point i even realised i was boring for my son too!!! that realisation hit me hard. I never wanted to be that boring mom i became. I didn’t want my son to have another favorite person.I wanted to connect and bond with my son each growing day but at the same time i did not want to be bored. So i got lots of books on parenting and searching the web i made a 30 day challenge for being an awesome fun parent.
Try taking this simple challenges and see how awesome your kid will feel and loving you more each day more than the other.
- Hug ,Hug,Hug yor kids at least 10 to 15 times daily.
- Cook or bake together with your kids.Let them break the eggs or clean the utensils.Trust me both of you have lots of fun and bonding(I know, it’s going to be hard cleaning the kitchen).
- Go for a nature walk together.
- Have a no talking contest.
- Go an entire day without raising your voice.
- Put on the music and have a dance party.
- For book time ,read a joke book together.
- Go off all the electronics today’listen to what ever your kid is talking.
- Build a blanket fort.
- Go to the zoo.
- Watch a movie together.
- Plant a garden.
- Take pictures today.
- Paint with watercolors .
- Go stargazing .
- Wash the car.
- Do a puzzle.
- Say “yes” today.
- Have carpet picnic in the living room today.
- Show the kids all the silly faces you can make.
- Give them a cape and tell them” you are my superhero”.
- Spin in circles today.
- Pick flowers.
- Make paper airplanes.
- Leave love notes for them to find.
- Draw a smily face on their big toe .
- Have a pillow fight.
- Sing a song together.
- Tell them about your childhood days.
- Show them their photos and keepsakes. Let them know their every moment maters to you.
- Take this challenge mommies and do tell me how it went and how your kids loved you more!!